Join BCGi for the Special Fall Virtual Summit! We’re bringing back the AAP Boot Camp for Day 1 and partnering with other organizations to bring you a variety of timely and engaging presentations that are well worth your time, even for the virtual meeting fatigued!
Day 1 – October 26, 10am – 2pm PST / 1pm – 5pm EST
- BCGi’s “AAP Boot Camp,” a 4-hour marathon webinar session covering all of the “to-dos” that have to get “to done” in order to develop and implement AAPs. Attendees will walk through all of the technical requirements and will take home BCGi’s “OFCCP Compliance Scorecard,” a valuable tool for making sure all the technical boxes are being checked and understanding what is required.
Day 2 – October 27, 10am – 1pm PST / 1pm – 4pm EST
- Lessons Learned from #MeToo – Navigating the Other Dimensions of Workplace Harassment – Rae Vann, Carlton Fields & Chris Gokturk, Littler
- Q&A Panel Re Transgender Issues in the Workplace – Andi Wofford & Pamela Roberts, Northrop Grumman
Day 3 – October 28, 10am – 1pm PST / 1pm – 4pm EST
- Termination Traps – Top 10 Mistakes Employers Make When Terminating Employees and How to Avoid Them – Christopher Durham & Meredith Gregston, Duane Morris
- Faculty Recruiting for Excellence and Diversity – Inderdeep Chatrath, Duke University & Marilynn Schuyler, Schuyler Affirmative Action Practice
Day 4 – October 29, 10am – 1pm PST / 1pm – 4pm EST
- Claiming your seat at the table and keeping it! Compliance Game of Thrones – Liz MacFarlane & Virginia Bird, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Creating a Culture of Workplace Accountability – Tucker Miller, ELI
Day 5 – October 30, 10am – 1pm PST / 1pm – 4pm EST
- Under the Microscope: Promotion Processes and Performance Ratings – Valerie Hoffman, Seyfarth Shaw
- Executive Order “Combating Race And Sex Stereotyping” – Matt Nusbaum, BCGi
Register for the full five days, just the AAP Boot Camp, or skip the Boot Camp and only register for Days 2 through 5!