BCGi presents, “Selection Process Challenges Retailers Are Facing Ramping Up in a Post-COVID World” in conjunction with TestGenius.
With COVID-19 having forced retailers to either shut down or to operate under new rules as “essential retailers,” the industry faces an unprecedented level of uncertainty. What is certain is that the EEOC and DOL are still monitoring to ensure that fair hiring, promotion, and compensation are taking place. While much focus recently has been on technological improvements to meet consumer’s rapidly changing buying practices, an often overlooked and understated focus is the retail employees themselves and the selection of those employees. Whether you are looking to restaff after a prolonged closure or are an “essential retailer” that has continued to staff during this pandemic join us to learn more about:
- Status of retailers as federal contractors
- Pre-hire and promotional selection fairness
- Revamping selection for new roles in response to COVID-19
- Maintaining fairness and defensibility in the selection processes
- Benefits of using validated selection tools
Date/Time: December 15, 2020 (11 am Pacific / 1 pm Eastern)