Affirmative Action Planning (AAP) and Compensation Analysis (Pay Equity) Boot Camps
One of the significant challenges of affirmative action planning is the amount of information HR professionals must learn in order to create effective affirmative action plans. While BCGi offers numerous printed materials and webinars, many find the face-to-face interaction of classroom training the best platform for their learning style.
Through years of providing training, BCG has boiled down the essential components of AAP development and delivers the material in a streamlined and easy-to-follow format.
AAP Boot Camp
September 13, 2022
AAP Boot Camp
December 6, 2022
Affirmative Action Plan Training
- Who should attend: Those who are new to affirmative action planning, those who need to brush up on your technical skills, and/or those who just need a refresher on all the new changes to the rules and regulations.
- Learning Objective: Jump-start to learning the essentials of OFCCP compliance
- Topics Covered:
- Brief history of Affirmative Action
- Outline of AAP requirements
- Discuss OFCCP and regulatory updates including VEVRAA/Section 503
- Understand how data is used in an AAP
- Learn best practices for implementing an AAP
- Review current OFCCP audit enforcement trends
- Resources that support outreach and recruitment
- Discover adverse impact principles (Applicants vs. Hires)
- Review State and Federal laws regarding equal pay and how to use regression analyses to pin-point statistical disparities.