Do you have EEO industry questions?
Do you wonder:
- “What is the impact of the proposed changes to the VETS regulations?”
- “What is the difference between ‘Active Case Management’
and ‘Active Case Enforcement?’
- “Do we need to change our applicant self-id forms to address new veteran categories?
Do we need to re-survey?”
- “In light of the rescinded compensation standards/guidelines,
should we be proactively analyzing our employee compensation?”
- “When is the new census data being released?”
Perhaps you have another EEO related question. We’re here to help.
We’re excited to announce BCGi’s first annual open question and answer webinar for the EEO community. The Biddle Consulting Group Ph.D. team will be fielding questions on a broad spectrum of EEO topics such us Affirmative Action Planning, OFCCP regulations, OFCCP audits, EEO statistics, compensation, adverse impact, and more. They will answer as many questions as they can during the webinar. This event is free for the EEO and human resources community.
Webinar participants are encouraged to submit their questions in advance to email@example.com.
To submit your question for the Q&A webinar,
please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for a BCGi free Standard or paid Platinum membership. Not only does BCGi membership give you access to valuable EEO and HR training resources but you’ll also receive our webinar training schedule. BCGi is an approved HRCI provider.