The BCG Impact Scholarship: Awarded To A Graduating High School Senior Each Year
Biddle Consulting Group, Inc., one of the nation's leading providers of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action consulting services, has created an annual "BCG Impact Scholarship" to be awarded each year to a graduating high school senior starting in 2020.
We are looking for students with a demonstrable history of social and/or economic justice advocacy who intend to continue their education past high school. BCG will select one student to receive an award of $2,500 meant to defray education costs and allow the student to focus more energy and resources on their continued advocacy efforts.
Applicants will need to submit an essay detailing:
- Their past advocacy interests and activities, including how they became interested in their particular cause(s);
- Their future plans/hopes for continued advocacy initiatives; and
- How the Impact Scholarship would allow them to continue their advocacy.
Essays should be in Microsoft Word compatible format, should be no less than 500 words, and no more than 2,000.
Essays should be sent as an attachment to an email addressed to email@example.com with "BCG Impact Scholarship" in the subject line.
Applicants must also verify enrollment in a post-secondary education program (community or junior college, college, university, or trade program).
The body of the email should contain the applicant's:
- Mailing Address
- Phone Number
- High School
- Post-Secondary Institution and Intended Program/Area of Study
- The application deadline for the 2021 BCG Impact Scholarship is April 1, 2021.
- 2020 Winner: Tessa Van Vliet
Questions can be directed to Matt Nusbaum, Director, BCGi at firstname.lastname@example.org.