COMPARE Compensation Analysis Software
Analyze Pay Equity in Your Organization
- COMPARE Overview (a great place to start if you are new to COMPARE or are considering purchasing the software)
- COMPARE: Identifying Statistically Significant Differences in Pay
- COMPARE: Computing Liabilities
- COMPARE: Understanding Multiple Regression
What does the COMPARE Compensation Analysis Software do?
The all-new COMPARE 2.0 is a powerful software application designed to assist Federal contractors and proactive organizations in conducting multiple regression analyses of their compensation data. The answer to helping organizations evaluate their compensation practices for signs of pay inequalities. COMPARE 2.0 is specifically designed to address the multiple regression-based analytical strategy embraced by the U.S. Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) for federal contractors and subcontractors.
Designed to seamlessly integrate with Microsoft® Excel®, COMPARE 2.0 was developed from the ground-up as a suite of stand-alone modules that generate and present and summarize the results of complex analyses necessary to fully understand and document your organization's compensation practices. Results are formatted into a Microsoft® Excel® workbook so they are ready to print out and submit to decision makers.
COMPARE 2.0 is the most complete compensation analysis application on the market, specifically designed for basic and advanced analyses. The software features many functions and support options including:
- Customizable thresholds that allow an organization to determine the specific high-level warning flags that could indicate pay disparities
- Statistical analyses to help identify the most valid explanatory factors that drive an organization's compensation practices
- Statistical diagnostic tools to help determine whether data meet the assumptions for a valid regression analysis
- Analytical reports identifying which employee groupings exhibit statistically significant pay disparities
- A powerful report that indicates, for each individual, how much their pay must be adjusted to eliminate statistically significant differences
Call (800) 999-0438 for a COMPARE Software Demo
COMPARE is not just a statistical analysis tool. It is a comprehensive and powerful compensation analysis program designed to perform compensation data modeling in a manner that is consistent with both technical and legally-defensible standards.
Check out the COMPARE Compensation Analysis Software Manual
- Compensation Analysis Consulting
- Affirmative Action Plan Consulting
- Adverse Impact Analysis Consulting
For more information about our AAP software and outsourcing services, please contact Biddle Consulting Group, Inc. at (800) 999-0438 ext. 118 or email@example.com