BCGi Summit (Annual Conference)
The Annual Conference of BCG's Institute for Workforce Development (BCGi) covers EEO/AA compliance and methodology topics presented by Biddle's team of EEO/AA experts and other highly regarded thought leaders in the industry.
2019 BCGi Summit
April 4-5, 2019 (1.5 Days)
San Francisco, CA
Striving For Diversity: Sure It's Required, But It's The Right Thing To Do!
Join Biddle Consulting Group and leading industry experts as we explore how D&I and Compliance efforts can (and sometimes should) remain separate yet still serve as effective tools in achieving the organization's EEO and diversity goals. You will also gain practical take-aways on diversity initiatives, metrics, and best practices to ensure EEO/AA compliance within your organization as well as the benefits of a diversified workforce.
2019 Session Topics:
- Pre-Conference Session: California Fair Pay Act
- Diversity, Inclusion, and Unconscious Bias: The Truths Employers Can't Afford to Ignore
- Diversity Metrics
- Putting the EQ in Equity
- Applicants with Disabilities - UNKNOWN Barriers to Risk and Poor Applicant Experience
- Artificial Intelligence: An Introduction for HR Compliance, Diversity, and Inclusion
- Doing Right, The Right Way: Making Lawful Race, Gender & Ethnicity Considerations
-Register for the 2019 BCGi Summit-