BCGi Summit(Annual Conference)
The Annual Conference of BCG’s Institute for Workforce Development (BCGi) covers EEO/AA compliance and methodology topics presented by Biddle’s team of EEO/AA experts and other highly regarded thought leaders in the industry.
2017 BCGi Summit
April 6-7, 2017 (1.5 Days)
San Francisco, CA
Managing Uncertainty: EEO in a New Administration
Change is coming and BCGi is working to help you and your organization prepare for it.
How should federal contractors prepare to weather (and perhaps thrive in) these uncertain times? Join us at BCGi’s Annual Summit where we are gathering nationally-recognized experts who will discuss strategies and recommendations that are administration proof. Attendees will have the opportunity to talk with the experts in class and in one-on-one sessions and network with others from across the country. You will receive the information, tools, and techniques that will help your organization face the challenging days ahead.
2017 Session Topics:
- Insight From The Inside: Former Employees Of OFCCP And Office Of The Solicitor Speak Out
- Exploring The Future Of Compensation Equity: Lessons From The California Fair Pay Act
- The Unseen World of Implicit Bias: How To Identify It And What To Do About It
- Big Questions - Big Data: How Advanced Analytics Shed Insight Into EEO
- Recruiting And Retaining Individuals With Disabilities: Tools & Techniques That Work
- Compensation Analysis: Issues, Techniques, and Best Practices
-Registration for the 2017 is CLOSED-
Stay tuned for information about the 2018 BCGi Summit!