BCGi Summit (Annual Conference)
The Annual Conference of BCG’s Institute for Workforce Development (BCGi) covers EEO/AA compliance and methodology topics presented by Biddle’s team of EEO/AA experts and other highly regarded thought leaders in the industry.
2018 BCGi Summit
April 5-6, 2018 (1.5 Days)
San Francisco, CA
The More Things Change, The More They Stay The Same: Understanding How The Core Fundamentals Of AAP Development Drive Diversity
Join us at BCGi’s Annual Summit where we are gathering nationally-recognized experts who will help you bridge the gap between AAP development and diversity. Attendees will have the opportunity to talk with the experts in class and in one-on-one sessions and network with others from across the country. You will receive the information, tools, and techniques that will help your organization with current compliance, analysis, and reporting needs.
2017 Session Topics (2018 Topics Coming Soon!):
- Insight From The Inside: Former Employees Of OFCCP And Office Of The Solicitor Speak Out
- Exploring The Future Of Compensation Equity: Lessons From The California Fair Pay Act
- The Unseen World of Implicit Bias: How To Identify It And What To Do About It
- Big Questions - Big Data: How Advanced Analytics Shed Insight Into EEO
- Recruiting And Retaining Individuals With Disabilities: Tools & Techniques That Work
- Compensation Analysis: Issues, Techniques, and Best Practices
-Register for the 2018 BCGi Summit-